Are you looking for help

If something is bothering you, talking about it can be a relief. You could talk to someone you know, like a trusted friend of family member. You could also talk to a trusted professional like nurse or doctor.

Talking helps

Perhaps because you have doubts about your feelings or want to share them with someone. Are people you know not showing any understanding or reacting awkwardly to your homosexuality? Look here for advice or help tailored to your needs.

Where can you turn to? (Tips)

  • School: have a good talk with your care coordinator, home room teacher, guidance counsellor or another trusted teacher about how to tackle your problems.
  • Your doctor or nurse: you can ask your doctor or nurse questions about homosexuality or bisexuality. If necessary, they can refer you to someone more specialized.