Chatting up tips
You’re in love. But what about the other person? How do you get to know them better?
8 tips for chatting someone up
- Make eye contact.
- Start a conversation, show that you’re interested.
- Smile. (That will probably happen all by itself.)
- Get to know the other person, start with small talk, ask about their likes and dislikes.
- Be patient, chatting up doesn’t always work the first time.
- Don’t let other people pressure you! Only chat someone up when you want to yourself.
- Do something that works for you! Don’t act boldly if you are actually shy. Don’t wear sexy clothes to try and impress if you don’t feel comfortable like that.
- Give the other person a compliment! That’s the way to make clear to them that you think they are special.